Monday, July 8, 2013

Tramposa

So this kid was cheating at SkipBo.
I half way called her out.
It's kind of funny, because I was going to win.
She has never even come close to beating me.
Then, the other girl cheated on accident.
This was her first time playing and she didn't know the rules.
Maybe that doesn't actually count as cheating.

Well the first girl tried to sass up and call the second girl out.

Oh no. The mean American stopped that.
"Um. You cheat all the time. You were just cheating, right?"
I explained the exact cheat she did and then made her say that yes, she had just cheated.
Thus, I said, relax, and leave this girl alone.

She had her head down a bit, and I felt a little bad about that, but just because people are mean to her doesn't mean I'm going to tolerate her also being mean to others.

I'm sure part of it is the kid in her, but living in an environment when you are meant to feel like less that others very likely leads to you trying to find little wins anywhere you can.

That part does suck.

Question of the blog: should I let the Dominicans win more? I don't even put effort into winning. Americans are just wired differently after all of those critical thinking school we are put through. I am seeing advances in Blokus though.

1 comment:

  1. No whining is just annoying. Own ur shit. If u did it deal with it etc

    ReplyDelete