Thursday, October 10, 2013

Trash pickup

I've told you guys before that at my old house we threw the garbage in the back and called it a day. I also may have mentioned that I've asked my neighbor what I should do with my trash. She told me to burn it. I've basically been putting it in a sack and watching what the other neighbors do. I've smelled it burning. Well, this morning the neighbor shouts at me through the window that I needed to get the trash in my yard and put it in a sack for the trash guy.

WHAT?!

Some guys were driving a truck and putting the trash it in. What is this world? I asked her later how often they come and she told me, "Todos Los jueves."

Are you kidding me? I've been in my house for 6 weeks and didn't know that apparently every Thursday some dudes drive by and pick up the trash.

It really is a different world I live in in this part of town. Seriously though, it could have told me when I asked.

2 comments: