Thursday, October 3, 2013

Maybe it's time to start drinking

I had a bit of a rough day. Let's just say right now my community wants me here just about as much as I want to be here. It's referred to as the bad part of the service roller coaster that I am on.

To combat my down in the dumps feelings I decided to break out my bike. Hit up the Colmado that's a bit farther from my house, buy supplies for an upcoming project, and start drinking.

That's right. I busted out a yoga may and sat down with a big old bottle of Dasani and a pitcher of the pure filtered variety. I'm going to make little baggies of candy and pretend I'm back home preparing a craft for Halloween. Tomorrow I'll wake up and love my life again, but for today is cough drops we pretend are candy and suckers wrapped in plastic for Amanda.

I miss you. Call me. I'll have my phone next to me as I get water wasted!

1 comment:

  1. I love you!! Way to do something much more constructive to cheer yourself up than what I'm doing right now!

    ReplyDelete