Thursday, August 7, 2014

… a work thing.


Just a little picture for me to say one thing.

I am so thankful to all the powers that be, because the guy I work with now has use of a computer so we can work side by side. We are still doing the same stuff, so really not much has changed, but really it is so much better. Peace Corps is all about making sure what you do is sustainable when you leave. Now he and I sit side by side and walk through everything we need to do together. We still have a long way to go, but this is a huge improvement. We can collaborate on so much. I am so excited. 

From what I understand someone donated this computer to the organization I work with and the director has put it to use for the shop. So while it isn't exactly his personal computer, it is exactly what we needed to get this stuff done! 

Excel, we will conquer you. 

…Which reminds me, I need to go fix some things on a spreadsheet before we meet again… 

1 comment: