Friday, August 8, 2014

Pictures of cute puppies

My front neighbor's dog had puppies and it is taking everything in me to remind myself why is would be an unbelievably bad idea for me to coger  a puppy right now. 


The tiny little nuggets continue to find their way into my garage and I don't have the heart to kick them out. Cuteness abounds. 


Sometimes they look really gross, but I still really love the idea of having a puppy. 


Also, I am kind of falling in love with the mom now that she is super skinny and pathetic. 


Really though. The little boy across the street needs to quit asking me to take one, because then I would have a dog to take care of and I am just not as ready for that as I thought I would be at this point in my life. I want to travel too much. 

Soon… My puppy will be waiting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment