Sunday, July 22, 2012

Address Change

When I started my application I was planning to move to Indiana. I wanted to get away from some personal problems in Colorado. Well, literally 3 days before I was going to leave my wonderful cousin called me and talked me out of it. Well, everything is well and good, but I realized I am going to have to get in with a different regional office.

I made some calls and sent some emails. I was asked for my current address, which I gave, and now I am sitting in a waiting position again. I'm not going to wait too long before I make some contact of my own, but I know that the application process is changing soon, and assume that may slow things up a bit. I am still waiting for my tool kit information to arrive. It will likely arrive in Indiana and I will have to have my mama send it to me.

Until later,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment